Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Buy components in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrShoe

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My company needs fets from IR and the delivery times are 20-30 weeks so i did a request at www.hkinventöry.cöm

After 2 minutes the first chinese girl called on the phone and 3 days later still phone calls from china. Even someone called from New York on 9:00 CET (local time: 3:00 night)

My mail box is filled with 120 massages with offers, still growing. All from chinese girls with english names. The lowest price is $0.23 for a fet witch is normally €1.90.

My question is what do these people want? Receive my money and send nothing or send fakes? Or are there real sellers? How can they have stock while IR has delivery problems for over a year?

Ask them for payment option.

If they ask for online payment ensure that their payment is verisign secured. For details visit at VeriSign Authentication Services - The leading provider of SSL. Products include SSL, SSL Certificates, Extended Validation (EV SSL), VeriSign Trust Seal, two-factor authentication, identity protection, malware scan, code signing & public key infrast

When you are transfered to the billing page.

1. It must start with https rather than normal http. https are secure webpages. It also show the name of authority in address bar. for e.g. https://www.onlinesbi.com/ This is a online banking website of STATE BANK OF INDIA[IN]. You will see this information in the address bar.

2. Payment must be verisign secured. Visit verisign website for details..!

DrShoe,

I wouldn't do it. Worst case you are going to lose your (or your company's) money, best case you're going to receive phony pseudo-work-alike parts with freshly painted part numbers to make you think that you are getting the real thing.

Have you checked with FindChips.com Online Electronic Component Distributor Inventory Search? I usually have good luck finding what I need when using that search engine.

about 6 months i work from china.
i buyed alot electronic components.(projector lamps, laptop motherboard, integrated circuits, etc) .
and no any mistake and fake.
But ofcourse u should be carefull about every seller is not good.

Well, we ordered the IPS6011 at .::Olympic Electronics International Inc.::. From Henry Streigh the office in New York. Stange is he called back after the request on 2:00 at night, New York time. But ok they have a 24h economy. We can pay the after testing and the would send it immediately. So after 4 weeks of calling and mailing it arrived. Here are the pictures.

**broken link removed**
No comment necessary.
**broken link removed**

We tested a few of this on our board and they do work but the 12 ampere they can carry continuous is not possible, after 10 seconds they go in temperature protection. So they I guess they are the IPS6031 and re-lasered with 6011. Thats why it took so long, scrubbing 3000 of these took a long time.

The company Olympic Electroincs is many years in business and we can pay after receiving the parts so we thought it could not go wrong.

Last edited:

Anyone can share a shell office in the US with a real person secretary. Depending on incoming line, she will respond with either "Faked Corp", "NoNameInc", "MyShellCompany" etc and transfer your phone to a recording machine. And don't bother with ERAI members either, they don't know jack what's the differences between an IC chip and a potato chip. There are plenty of articles about ERAI members being nailed by selling counterfeit chips in the US.

Words of mouth from those doing business overseas that you know personally are more credible than random recommendations from strangers from any website, this one included.

How do I know? I have tested thousands of various ICs sold from China for many customers to know that your chance to be screwed is around 99.1%. Now if you have to buy from someone from overseas (the US included), insist to have the right to return if the parts are found to be counterfeited (or not working according to spec). That definitely helps to weed out the wrong ones.

I usually do my purchase from China via one person (Chinese). This costs me about 5% more (the commission) than the declared price but I always got original ICs (and others). In case he (actually she) doesn't find my request quality for an item, we just drop it for later order.
China is like anywhere else in the world... there are the good, the bad and the ugly :wink: so I am fortunate to meet the good ones so far.

Hi
You can check our website:格莱尔电子

We can supply inductors and coils products,authorized sale for Panasonic and Toko products.

Mobile:86-13510152761
Email:howard.inductors@hotmail.com

How can buy china electronics parts items From India (not pay pal account )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back