Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building a TWS-434A circuit..guide needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

venkat_330

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all

i ve built a rf module with (rx module (8051 + HT12E + RWS-434A)) (TX module(TWS-434A HT12D)

my question :

1. I want this transmission to go up 50 m atleast....(i just want to know is there a possibility to do that) if yes please help me

2. my project will contain upto 6 transmitter so when igo to shop they dont give TWS-434A in single they give it as pair (TWS-434A + RWS-434A) so which is worth no buying for the project revenue

So can somebody guide me to build( RWS-434A) circuit so that i can tranmit from 6 or n transmitters..

Please help

Regards
Venkat.S

I presume you are using a piece of wire as antenna?????? you can achieve more distance by using antenna used in radio's which can be extended and compressed....

I got very good result using this.....

do you want to build transmitter then you need to build the receiver toooo. so you search this forum which has lots of discussion on rf tx and rx of 433MHz frequency... you can make your own transmitter and receiver with those circuit......

Thanks for teh quick reply i will check with that antenna..

also abt the circuit let me google and if you have some good circuit reference please let me know

Regards
Venkat.S

this forum itself has many circuits i think..... i had seen lot of discussion from many experts who were guiding newbees about that topic you can also search the forum.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back