Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

build heart rate monitoring system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ieda

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI!! A NEWBEE ELECTRONICS HOBBYIST, WANT TO BUILD A HEART RATE MONITORING AND ALARM SYSTEM FOR ATHLETE... HAVENT GOT ENOUGH INFO ON THE CIRCUITS .. BESIDES, I ALSO DUN KNOW WHERE AND HOW TO START, KIND OF BLUR....RIGHT NOW, I DO SOME STUDY ON SENSOR TO FIND THE SUITABLE SENSOR....... HOPE CAN GET HELP FROM YOU GUYS.
HOPE SOMBODY OUT THERE CAN HELP TO GUIDE ME...MAYBE IDEA ON HOW THE PROJECT WILL WORK OR ANYTHING.....COZ I STILL REALLY BLUR....THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP .....

Ieda

Why is this question under Professional Hardware and Electronics Design. The topic for this forum is:

EMC and Electrical Safety standards. Quality assurance labels (CE). Others Standards and whatever related with professional hardware design.

Next time ask in the Hobby Circuits and Small Projects Problems forum.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back