Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

buck converter design

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyrain

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please am working on led base lighting but i need a buck converter design to help me reduce a nine volt dc supply to 2.5 volts please can anyone help me with a working schematics and calculation

if you register at ti.com, they have tools that generate everything for you, maybe even the BOM. You could also look at any kind of buck converter on digikey, than navigate to its datasheet. Datasheets always have reference designs in them.

pityu

What' your switching frequency(the one you're designing for) and your total load power?

i will be happy if u will help me with a schematics and a calculation procedure

please am working on led base lighting but i need a buck converter design to help me reduce a nine volt dc supply to 2.5 volts please can anyone help me with a working schematics and calculation

Hi lovelyrain !

how much is your load current ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.