Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

buck boost converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish sahare

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a build a circuit for high efficiency buck boost converter for that I am using partial resonant circuit to reduce the switching loses. I will be operating it in DCM mode, I am unable to get the conversion factor between input and output voltage.

Hi manish
You are confusing me ! you want design a circuit . it is ok . but how much power ? what frequency ? for what application ? how much Irpp ? how about Vrpp ? why DCM ? can you show me the circuit that you have in your mind , please ? thus i will have a back ground about what circuit you are trying to design . because there are many kind of buck-boost converters available . don't forget that when you want ask a question you should give enough informations to get best answers .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

HI Manish:

Do u need the DC DC converter or AC DC converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.