Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BUck-Boost Converter switch gate driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoruo

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
I am working on a buck-boost dc-dc converter and i need to know which gate driver is suitable for this application.
i need your helps so please try to give me some suggestions
thanks

hi all,
I am working on a buck-boost dc-dc converter and i need to know which gate driver is suitable for this application.
i need your helps so please try to give me some suggestions
thanks

There are lot of Mosfet/Igbt driver ICs Are available. If you are looking for the Isolated type, better you choose TLP 250. But it also has the frequecy limitations. Absolute maximum frequecy will be of 25kHz. supply voltage at the output collector will be of 20V max. For for choosing the gate drive we need to consider all these parameters. We can't choose one driver, for the common application. It will depends on many other parameters like rise time, fall time, frequency ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.