Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BU9432 (chip for audio equipements)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van der Waals

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bu9432

Hi,

Does somebody know more information about BU9432 chip. It's used in MP3/MP4 player and other audio equipments, it's designed by ROHM, I've visited the official website but I didn't find any information.

below what I found about in another website:
BU9432 chip from RHOM. It features USB 1.1 / 2.0 Controller, MP3 decoder, system controller for loading MP3 files from a USB flash drive, USB hard drive, USB CD-ROM or USB DVD-ROM drive all in one chip.

Once USB flash drive is connected, BU9432 automatically searches for MP3 files for playback. Audio is controlled by tactile buttons; Play, Stop, Previous Song and Next Song.

BU9432 can decode VBR MP3, MP2, MP1, Layer 1, 2, 3 files with Sampling (échantillonnage) rate: 8K - 48KHz and Bit rate: 8Kbps - 448Kbps. It can also recognize FAT16 and FAT32 USB flash drive / hard drive with capacity from 32MB to 2TBytes. Audio playback is exceptionally good with 93dB signal to noise ratio and 88dB dynamic range.

Please note that MP3 module does not include headphone amplifier on board but includes header pins that can be connected to an amplifier of your choice.

Specifications:
====================
Supply Voltage: 4.5 - 12V
Supported Audio Formats: MP3, MP2, MP1, Layer 1, 2, 3
Supported Audio Bit Rate: 8 - 448Kbps
Supported Media Format: FAT32, FAT16
Supported Media Capacity: 32MB – 2 TBytes
SNR: 93dB
Dynamic Range: 88dB
Dimensions: 2.25" x 1" (5.5 cm x 2.5 cm ) LxW.

Datasheet, application note and spice model Some will be highly appreciated.

otherwise an equivalent Chip if the BU9432 is no longer produced.

Thanks in advance. :)

bu9435

does any of you has this chip?

bu9435 board

do you have datahsheet for bu9435?

bu9435 uc application

HI

I have try to use this chip in one of my designs

The data sheet is privet company property and it given under NDA

I can tell you that this chip has high cost and need at lest 3 voltage regulator and meny other components

This chip cost was estimeted as 30 USD in low volume and 15 USD in very high volume 250000 unit a year

All the best

Bobi

it is imposibile to be such expensive
i buy a car mp3 fm transmiter thar has that cip
it cost 20 RON aprox 5 $ it has that cip and a hy1418 that is a 12c FM transmiter and a grafical LCD
my goal is to replase the lcd with a larger 2X20 LCD
forgot it has and a remote :D is so cool
i have 2 variant of that mp3 one with bu9432 and one with sth821017

sory for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back