Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BPSK-QPSK-8PSK (I NEED HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_pap8

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everybody ! i need help with this example!!!could you please help me?!any body?!!?

1. Simulation of digital modulations

Generate the vector of random bits (hint: you can use rand in MATLAB) . Map them according the constellation of QPSK, BPSK, 8PSK or 16QAM (selectable by the user). Filter the signals by raised cosine filter (hint: rcosflt, or rcosine+filter). Plot the vector diagram (hint: plot), eye diagram (hint: eyediagram) of filtered signal. Plot the filters output as a function of time. Create graphical user interface for setting the simulation parameters (hint: gui).

i can used the modulations str8 from matlab, i dont have to create it....so that way will be easier!!!!

dude, you know all the stuff! what do you need? it's pretty easy simulating such thing in matlab. you know the codes for example you just have to put them together as theory tells you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back