Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books for beginners on Digital Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

haneet

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi frndz

i need all of your advise on which book/material should i start of studying for understanding the Digital Communication?

Re: hi frndz

please search in the group, as this question has been asked and replied on the group many times ...

My dear friend: at first only Bernard Sklar "Digital Communications - Fundamentals and Applications". This book is undoubtedly the best one, devoted to DC, however you should have some knoledge from mathematics and DSP to understand it. Also, many Internet resources on DSP are available as well.

With respect,

Dmitrij

guyz can any1 provide me the softcopy of this book?

hi,

here is the details of the book, and the two links for downloading it, it's uploaded into two parts so you have to download both parts from these links, plz let me know if you faced any problem..

part 1: **broken link removed**
part 2: **broken link removed**

61_1201728748.jpg

Title: Digital Communications: Fundamentals and Applications (2nd Edition)
ISBN: 0130847887
Author: Bernard Sklar
Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR
Edition: 2 edition (January 11, 2001)
Pages: 1070 pages
Size : 4.66 mb

The book traces the signals and key processing steps from the information source, through the transmitter, channel, receiver, and ultimately to the information sink. Emphasis is placed on system goals and the need to trade-off basic system parameters such as signal-to-noise ratio, probability of error, and bandwidth.

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.