Books and tutorials about programing MCU, Pic, Eprom etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCMC

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Learning MCU, Pic

Hi

I purchase a Emac The premier microprocessor Trainer to learn about this field, but I,m frustrated whit it and is very hard to understand because the examples is not clear and confuse :? ,
I find a good tutorials on MCU,Eprom, Microcontrolers, pal, gal, etc, and how to learn and program this devices, or anybody tell me a good book,

I,m new in this field, PLEASE HELPME !!!!

I have a Bartonix Eprom programer !!!!

mcmc

This is a great place to start:
Starting with PICmicro controllers www.voti.nl/swp

some more links to good ebooks:
h**p://w*w.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/books/PICbook/picbook.htm
"Purpose of this book is not to make a microcontroller expert out of you, but to make you equal to those who had someone to go to for their answers. "

It also helps to know which language you want to program the PIC chip in. i would *not* recommend starting in assembly, because PIC assembly is confusing and tedious. a good beginners language is PIC BASIC. you will need a BASIC compiler (pic basic pro is the best). then read this ebook to get started.

h**p://w*w.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/books/picbasicbook/00.htm

have fun!
Mr.Cool

I have uploaded in the software uploads/downloads forum a program PicHelp. A utility to generate pic assembler code for common constructs in programming. Using this tool will help you write pic code. Give it a try.

www.elektroda.pl/eboard/viewtopic.php?p=205856

Status
Not open for further replies.