Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books about ultrawideband LNAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

countmybones

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone knows what other books should I read to design an ultrawideband low noise amplifier? I have Microwave Circuit Design by Vendelin, Pavio and Rohde and High Frequency Techniques by Joseph F. White with me.

Ultrawideband LNA

maybe you can search the book about "Broadband microwave power amplifier"........

Re: Ultrawideband LNA

I think it is better for you to search for UWB LNA papers directly

no book has cover this topic clearly so far

Artech.House.Broadband.Microwave.Amplifiers.eBook
is a good book.

Ultrawideband LNA

hi...
i have done in the past some large band amplifier
and i have seen that feedback amplifier are the best.
Usually it's preferible to use low loss components, so inductance (for example inductance emitter degeneration) or transformer (emitter out /base input) for getting also good
noise figure performances.
U can add also an indutance series resistor shunt out/shunt input feedback (for example collector/base) for improving stability and flatting gain on large band.
If u don't need low noise figure u can use a very large gain transistor and use resistor emitter degeneration and resistor collector/base feedback for getting very large band amplifier, with very flat gain and also very easy matching input/output networks.
Regards,
alex_vettoriale

Hi,
about designing LNA broad band i can advise you to read
some articols from Microwave&RF journal .
you can find those in past issues.
website is https://www.mwrf.com/
you can find a very intersting series of articles about design wide band in past issues of july 2004 , october 2004 , november 2004, decmber 2004

good luck

Thanks. I just got an ebook version of Broadband Microwave Amplifiers from Artech House. About the articles in the past issues of Microwaves & RF, is the articles by Joseph F. White? If it is, then I think all articles he wrote is in his book: High Frequency Techniques An Introduction to RF and Microwave Engineering. Now I think it's time to read all the materials that I have as a start. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back