Status
Not open for further replies.

storyee

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to purchase some text books in the following area, I appreciate any recommendation on those, thanks

Analog IC books
Sigma Delta ADC books
VHDL, verilog entry level books

Thank you

I highly recommend this book to learn VHDL " circuit design with VHDL, by Volnei A. Pedroni". I started learning VHDL two weeks ago and I'm using this book I think it is a great text book with plenty of examples.
Good luck

Abeer:twisted:

Thanks a lot

VHDL : Programming By Example

by: Douglas Perry
simple for beginners

for analog IC

i hope you mean designing analog cmos ???

Design of analog CMos integrated circuits by Behzad Razavi

1. CMOS Analog Circuit Design
Allen & Holberg
HRW
0-03-006587-9

2.Analog Circuit Design: Mixed A/D Circuit Design, Sensor Interface Circuits, and C
ommunication Circuits Sansen,
Huijsing, van de Plassche (editors)
KAP
0-7923-9408-9

For IC design (analog and digital) I recommend "CMOS - Circuit Design, Layout and Simulation" second edition by R.Jacob Baker
It is excellently pitched at postgraduate/working engineer level. Examples and solutions provided are very relevant to Course work and real world problems.

Thank you all

For Sigma Delta ADC booksI recommend "Delta-Sigma Modulators - Modeling, Design and Applications"George I Bourdopoulos
"Systematic Design of CMOS Switched-Current BP Σ-Δ Modulators for Digital Communication Chips"José M. de la Rosa
"Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters"R Schreier
"Delta-Sigma Data Converters"S R.Norsworthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…