Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

body antenna simulation using cst

Status
Not open for further replies.
simulation sar

hi

well to be frank , i dont understand whats your specific question?

i think if you post your CST model and also explain clearly what you want to calculate?

i may be in a better position to reply to your query

regards

f-15e simulator sar

Dear shahid
hope that you are fine. actuallay i am doing this work on SAR measurement.my title name reduction of the specific absorption rate within the metamaterial in the human head.so i know that how can i developed on metamaterial and setup how far distance in the metamaterial is a good result?how set up on the metamaterial in the human head?

Added after 3 minutes:

Dear shahid
I know that i wish to measured on the frequency range 3GHz-6GHz in the SAR measurement within the metamaterial is it possible or not.

sar calculation cst

hello everybody.......
here i am simulating conventional horn antenna terminated in three layer bio-media(skin, fat and muscle) in CST microwave studio and then i am not getting proper result...
plz check my structure....and i want to verify these results with the available theoretical result (R.C.Gupta and S.P.Singh,"analysis of the SAR distributions in three layered biomedia in direct contact with a water loaded modified box-horn applicator,IEEE MTT,vol.53,no.9,2005) in this paper at fig.7 the varaition of SAR with depth inside biomedia is shown and when i simulate then i m not getting this type of varriation.............
plz help me.............

Re: SAR simulation using cst

Hello!

I am using CST STUDIO SUITE 2009 and I am trying to use the human voxel (https://www.cst.com/Content/Applications/Article/HUGO+Human+Body+Model).

But when I import the voxel, the program generates an error: it says that modell1.lat ... modell8.lat are missing.

I read somewhere that this files define de voxel resolution (1mm to 8mm).

Where and how can I get this files? Can you send me your files or explain me how do you do to use the voxel?

Thanks a lot!

Re: SAR simulation using cst

please me too
could you help me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back