Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Board level EMC simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

delay

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

What is the tool that can do PCB board level EMC simulations of problem areas?

delay

Mentorgraphics has Hyperlynx.

Hi

Mentor's Hyperlynx can also do EMC analysis on whole system consisting of multiple boards easily.

Regards

Question:

Is Hyperlynx still supported by MTG or they have a new equivalent tool?

Can i use Hyperlynx to simulater protel 99 pcb file?

Hi

I think you can not. you should first change this pcb file to a format which can be supported by hyperlynx.

Best Regards

Ansoft have software SIwave and I'm have use it.

Circuit_seller said:
Hi

Mentor's Hyperlynx can also do EMC analysis on whole system consisting of multiple boards easily.

Regards
HI, can you provide more information about it? Can this soft support to calculate radiation field?

Best Regards,

The hyperlynx line-sim and board-sim from mentor graphic should be a suitable tool for your purpose.

SIwave is a very good FEA tool for fast and accurate signal integrity and power integrity simulations.

For more information request from Ansoft their video tutorials of SIwave, or a test installation.

Itai

itaifrenkel said:
SIwave is a very good FEA tool for fast and accurate signal integrity and power integrity simulations.

For more information request from Ansoft their video tutorials of SIwave, or a test installation.

Itai

Does the lastest version of SiWave support the radiated field calculation?

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back