Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth setup problem in ubuntu-linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abilashs

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was tried to connect my mobile to my ubuntu system via bluetooth. but i cant. so tell me how to setup bluetooth in ubuntu for my mobile?

Can you give more information on what have you tried or did you get error messages?

when i was trying to solve this problem through internet, i came to knew some tips which is,' write click on the bluetooth icon, we'll get one page having some options which are , 'add new device, show my devices..etc' but i didnt get that page. instead i got 'no bluetooth adapters present' this message. so what to do for get a true solution?

It seems that ubuntu hasn't detected your bluetooth hardware. You could try to search the internet for "your bluetooth hardware + UBUNTU" and look for some driver or similar. However, if ubuntu doesn't detect your hardware automatically it is often not easy to install the necessarily driver.

I was tried to connect my mobile to my ubuntu system via bluetooth. but i cant. so tell me how to setup bluetooth in ubuntu for my mobile?

Can you please tell me the details of your system....

I am also waiting that further details

please tell details.....

Status
Not open for further replies.