Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth interface to microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

gouday

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey,i am doing a project on wireless network.i thought of using bluetooth module interfacing with microcontroller.i ve to control the robot system connected to microcontroller system through bluetooth.i ve to control robot using my bluetooth mobile device.so can u please help me,how to interface,how to connect to bluetooth devices with circuits.................can u please send me details to my email id

Last edited:

Bluetooth Interface(BTM 180) with microcontroller(Fujitsu SK-FR-144PMC-91467B)
Hi,

I am doing a project where i have to interface a BTM180 with a Fujitsu SK-FR-144PMC-91467B microcontroller. I have paired the bluetooth device with the Laptop and that works fine. On the BTM180 itself i have soldered the Tx and Rx pins and connected them to the microcontroller. When i go to flash my code to the microcontroller using the flash programmer for the bluetooth port it does not work, any ideas? Also when in hyperterminal i can see my code been looped back using the USB but not the bluetooth.

Any help Guys??

Status
Not open for further replies.