Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth HC-05 AT Command Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

nis2311

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am having two different types of HC-05 Device. One of the device Entering into AT command Mode and LED Blinking code also changes. I am easy to configure. (When I press Push Button at startup of the Device it enters AT Mode and work in 38400 Baud Rate). But I am having another one is not entering into the AT Command Mode. I follow the same procedure to enter, but its not Entering into command Mode .I tried different baud rate also. Both are looking same only but little SMD components changes in this device. I tried different one also with same but not entering into AT Command Mode. Help me to solve the problem , I having more than 25 nos of Bluetooth HC-05 chip like this problem.

Thanks and Regards
Nishanth M

paulfjujo

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

Some HC05 doesn't works if VCC < 3,6V
If the speed is not correct, no chance to get AT dialogue..
did you try with other speed ..
9600bds .. 1152900 bds

With CR or Without CR

Status
Not open for further replies.