Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth hands free design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil woz ere

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I heard rumours that CSR are going to release the circuit for
their hands free car kit with echo cancelling.
It is going to be another example design.

Should be interesting

P :)

Hands free

What's different from Headset to " Hands free" ?

Hi Jaba.

Headset is just what it says, a cordless headset but you still have to push buttons on your phone.

A hands free normally routes the audio out through the car hifi speakers so you do not have to wear a headset. It also takes care of accepting calls and ending calls. It may also have echo and noise canellation so you do not transmit too much noise from the car engine.
Voice activated dialing, call accepting and ending etc are also a feature of hands free.

Look no hands.....

Phil 8O

when u say another example design,, u mean there is already one out in the market? if there is can u let me know where i can find it?

Hi Jaba.

By example design I mean CSR have made a number of these for demonstration at exhibitions and to show customers.
They do not plan to produce them as they just want to sell BT chips.
The circuits and bom etc are then posted up on their internet page for
free download.
All they ask is that you register to get access to the free stuff.
I had a look and it has not been posted yet, but my source of info tells me that it is all preped and just has to be uploaded and links added to their page, Look over the next few days.

Phil 8O

Me said:
The BlueCore AutoSira Hands-free Car Kit Example Design (bcore-an-011Pa) can be downloaded here, when you are logged in: http://www.csrsupport.com/document.php?did=593&path=66

I was wondering when it was going to appear.
It takes them an age to get it onto their site.
Also there will be a class 1 design using the SiGe PA.

Phil 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.