Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth audio communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

mann.creative

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey ppl would u plz let me knw whether communication(speaking) is possible between 2 cellphones in absence of GSM network......

Added after 1 minutes:

also i wud like to know whether such a thing exists????????if yes wer can in access it??

Added after 1 minutes:

Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

the problem is the software in any cell phone might have been written in such a way that audio received through BT port goes to the GSM/CDMA modem in it or vice versa. So here your requirement is to route the voice from one headset to other with the cell phone as a router. I feel it is not possible just like that. May be some tweaking of software in the cell phone is required.

mann.creative said:
hey ppl would u plz let me knw whether communication(speaking) is possible between 2 cellphones in absence of GSM network......
Added after 1 minutes:
also i wud like to know whether such a thing exists????????if yes wer can in access it?? Added after 1 minutes:
Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
No..The said task is not directly possible. As mentioned by "jossion" in the previous post, some mods may be done such that the two handsets can communicate through the bluetooth module built in. Cheers

thanx jossion n pranam77....i atlast got replies though late...i would like to know if u guys knw hw BT handsfree works......?????:D

Status
Not open for further replies.