Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth AUBTM-20 communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am able to send LLL and === , then it receive reponse OK .For remainig all AT commands it receives ERROR response why this happening
im sending CRLFCOMMANDCRLF format

can anybody please help me to solve the problem
Ra

Hi All,

I am able to send LLL and === , then it receive reponse OK .For remainig all AT commands it receives ERROR response why this happening
im sending CRLFCOMMANDCRLF format

can anybody please help me to solve the problem
Ra

plz clearly mention the format you are using. it is better to use windmill s/w instead of hyper terminal to send the cmds.
0x0d
0x0a
a
t
+
cmd
0x0d
0x0a

like this send the cmds after LLL.
here 0x0d means <cr>
0x0a means <lf>.
once try this.
all the best.

yes, to support spp. i have used android phone.

culd you plz elaborate? I have an spp app on android. after connection is established, i want to send AT commands to the cellphone over spp. how will the cell kno tat the data m sending over spp is actually AT commands for the modem?

Hello World,
It would be wonderful if anyone can help me in this. Im using AUBTM-20 which is connected to my computer via serial port, Everything works fine-sending and receiving data from my mobile.. Can anyone tell me how to exit and SPP mode from my computer..I mean what command should we use to end the SPP mode..and another big problem with AUBTM-20 is when a device gets disconnected it is impossible to get it connected again unless and until we reboot the whole bluetooth device..can anyone give me an easier way to solve this problem..

Thanks and Regards
Chandrakanth Pollishetty

Hello World,
It would be wonderful if anyone can help me in this. Im using AUBTM-20 which is connected to my computer via serial port, Everything works fine-sending and receiving data from my mobile.. Can anyone tell me how to exit and SPP mode from my computer..I mean what command should we use to end the SPP mode..and another big problem with AUBTM-20 is when a device gets disconnected it is impossible to get it connected again unless and until we reboot the whole bluetooth device..can anyone give me an easier way to solve this problem..

Thanks and Regards
Chandrakanth Pollishetty

I am also facing with same problem.If u got the solution plz help me.

Thanks and Regards
vanaja

Hello World,

Thanks and Regards
Chandrakanth Pollishetty

I have used the reset pin of BT module to reset after disconnect response it is working.

Regards
vanaja

Hello rajeev.
I am facing same problem as you.if resolved the problem..please guideme thank you

Hello rajeev.
I am facing same problem as you.if resolved the problem..please guideme thank you

Hi.

send commands like below format

/n
/r
LLL
/r
/n

/r/n (or else corresponding ascii value)

COMMAND (AT+CMGF etc).

/r/n

Hi ,

I have a problemin connecting bluetooth to my Nokia 520, which supports SPP.
When I give "AT+CON", I receive a respose as "+CON:0"
When I isssue the command to pair, ;AT+BPAIR" im getting notification in my mobile to enter the PIN. When i enter the PIN, it will try to connetc, but connection will not be established. After "AT+BPAIR" i issued "AT+CON", for that Im getting '+CON:0"

CAn anyone please help me in connecting. my AUBTM_20 is in SPP mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.