Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bldc motor with avr for d quadcopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuzarshaikh7

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey there...
i m making a quad copter..i have got brush less dc motors with Electronic Speed Controller...i am not using remote control..instead i m going for atmega16..but i m not getting how to give d signals to d motor...please help me for d coding n what else is needed for driving the motor????
please help....:???::???:

Last edited:

hey there...
i m making a quad copter..i have got brush less dc motors with Electronic Speed Controller...i am not using remote control..instead i m going for atmega16..but i m not getting how to give d signals to d motor...please help me for d coding n what else is needed for driving the motor????
please help....:???::???:

hey r u in chincholi college.?
my friend shahid shaikh told me that he knows a senior from chincholi college with same name as ur's who's making a quad.
can u tell me till where u've reached.?

Great..!! :)
I would love to see it.
and u did it without Remote controller.. ?8-O

yes i usd laptop's hyperterminal. .
I'l display on youtube when i m done. .
I'l advance it to make it autonomus

Ohhh, laptops hyperterminal. :O
well I never knew of these things,
best of luck.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.