Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bldc motor staring noise reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimalraj

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I am working on a project, developing controller for BLDC motor which is almost completed. The bldc motor is working fine and smoothly at no load condition even at load condition after the motor starts moving.
Here the problem comes in when the motor is accelerated from a rest state to running state it produces noise but after that, it runs very smoothly.

Trapezoidal control method is used.

Do not know why it comes help me to solve this guys.

thanks in advance.

Hi,

with the given informations.. how can we help?
We don´t have a schematic, no code, no voltage, no current, we don´t know how you decrease the (average) voltage during startup...?

Klaus

Hi,

with the given informations.. how can we help?
We don´t have a schematic, no code, no voltage, no current...?

Klaus

Sorry schematic can not be disclosed but up to my knowledge, the schematic is correct bcoz after starting the motor runs very smoothly.
It is 48v and 30A system.

we don´t know how you decrease the (average) voltage during startup
Can you explain about this?
Currently, the voltage is controlled using PWM and I did not use any special technique during startup.

That's what I want to know is there any technique to apply during startup?

Hi,

Can you explain about this?
PWM is the method you did not memtion in post#1. But still we don't know how you use PWM.
It's a riddle. And I'm not the friend of guessing.

I like to help...but It's your job to provide usefull informations first.
Thus I'll be back as soon as you give complete informations.

Klaus

Hi,

I like to help...but It's your job to provide usefull informations first.
Thus I'll be back as soon as you give complete informations.

Klaus

It is a 1Kw controller-48V and 30A based on stm32f103c8.

soft switching PWM method is applied based on the throttle acceleration.

Kindly ask what are the informations you need?

Hi,

Kindly ask what are the informations you need?
Informations regarding your noise:

you give some informations:
"1kW" --> most probably the noise still is there with a 2kW system, thus "1kW" gives us no information about your noise.
"controller" --> it can be everything. It gives us no information about your noise.
"48V and 30A" --> most probably the noise does not depend much on voltage of the system or current of the system, thus it gives us no information about your noise.
and so on

* most probably the noise is generated by your code (that´s why I already asked for your code)
* then fed through some circuit (that´s why I already asked for your code)
* maybe a filter?
* anything else?
* a cable?
* to the motor

All informations about "noise": frequencies, timing, jitter, useful scope picture, noise analysis ...

And if all this technical information is so "top secret" that you can provide, then a technical forum most probably can´t help.

Now, that´s your third post without progress in giving useful informations, thus I´ll leave the discussion to others. Good luck.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.