Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BK precision Oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusef

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bk 1590a instructions

Hi,..I need the service manual or schematics for a BK precision 100 Mhz Oscilloscope model 1590A (free download if is posible)...any help be apreciated.Thx.

Alguien que pueda ayudarme con el esquematico de este osciloscopio.

somebody can help me with the schematics for this oscilloscope,please..

I think this scope may be the same as the Trio/Kenwood CS2100. i have not been able to see one to check though. See if your scope matches the CS2100 you can get that manual for $14 form pdf manuals

Swingbyte

yusef said:
Hi,..I need the service manual or schematics for a BK precision 100 Mhz Oscilloscope model 1590A (free download if is posible)...any help be apreciated.Thx.

Not always easy to get a service manual for free.

Here is a link but manuals cost $$:
**broken link removed**

Thanks Swingbyte and Meridian for the input...no always is free ,like Meridian said
Gracias por la orientacion...no siempre es gratis.como dice Meridian.......saludos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back