Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Biometrics - FingerTIP sensor from Infineon Technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUGA.

I for one would be very interested in seeing this.
Thanks.

Nick C.

Hi Nick C.

chk you P.M

GUGA

Biometric ActiveX Control

To GUGA,
I would really like to have biometric activex control. So would others, please upload it in filemanager.

Irfan.

Hi,
I've received a number of requests for the information on Finger Print Recognition system. I uploaded some info as mentioned earlier but things have changed since then on this board and I don't know how to upload them now. Anyway I'll soon find out and upload this files again. But if someone has already found these files uploaded somewhere please tell us.

Thanks,
Irfan.

IRfanbk,

MCU Fileman seems to be the best place for
uploading now. I for one would appreciate
anything relating to biometrics that you would
be willing to share. Thanks!

Nick C.

Hi,
Here is link where you can find source code for fingerprint recognition system sponsored by FBI and compiled by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technologies). They are giving free CDROM with source code and stuff. They sent me one (internationally). The CDROM has a lot of stuff.

https://www.itl.nist.gov/iaui/vip/databases/defs/nist_nfis.html

Hi,

I have uploaded the files mentioned earlier in MCU Fileman under Datasheets/Biometrics section.

Irfan.

A survey on fingerprint sensing techniques in need

Hi..
I am in need of an overview on fingerprint sensing techniques,could you help me in that?

Biometrics

To whom it may be concern :

I am interested in the fingerprint identification system for access security purpose. Did u have any information regarding the image processing part as well that convert the RGB to grayscale that name as thresholding to make the fingerprint more smooth?

If you can get any resources about fingerprint recognition system please forward to me also thanks first.

Biometrics

Have you searched in this forum? If NOT, pls try the following link:
**broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: Biometrics

Hi I am working at a person recognition system based on human fingerprint. My company has choosed to use Infineon FingerTip one but from one to another they haven't received yet any sensor or datasheet. Can anybody send me some technical data about FingerTip sensor and fingerprint recognition algorithms?

Biometrics

I believe you can find some useful algorithms in the following ebook:

Hope it helps.

hi giga, really i need too much help.. can you pls send
(Biometric ActiveX controls v2.1 Professional Edition)
thanks

i wants to work on biometrics fingerprint and eyeris scanners

from where i should start

which are the best fingerprint scanners to work on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back