Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

big Moving Message Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

tps_star

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i need schematic and apcb and firmware big Moving Message Display
any freinds have give me
thancks

I suggest look at ebay for "0832" LED panels... If you see what I think you will, SPI-like-panels, and a 16f723 control board, I have mountains of code for you... If you'r interested in more power from the board (more characters, effects, graphics, colors etc) it is easy to control them with any PIC, I've got veroboard based 16f88's (384bytes ram!!!) running some, and have also had a "pic24 and wifi module" demoboard running them too... We're about to have wifi-webpage controllable LED panels when I get on top of the "stack" code...

Look at my other threads, videos etc, I'm happy to help
Regards
NEAL

THANCKS FOR ANSWER
you have schematic 0832 led panel ?

I have schematics for how to plugin a "08x32 SPI Like" LED panel to microcontrollers, but not for the Panel itself.... They are based on HolTek c1632's which are findable on google for schematics.... I have had no problems with the "built" modules, I did start with making my own (8x8) LED matrix board driven by using 16 pins of a 16f877 but I find that for the £7 for a "sure-electronics" panel it was a lot cheaper to buy a board with 4x 8x8's on and wired up to a controller chip....

Knd regards
NEAL

---------- Post added at 11:54 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

With nice Brreakout IDC connectors on too

for this contect xxxxxxxxx
hi
i need schematic and apcb and firmware big Moving Message Display
any freinds have give me
thancks

Don't offer to provide help in private. This is an open forum and any help should be provided here so that other members can benefit too. Consider this a warning. [alexan_e]

Look at this, this is a pre-built board with schematics.... If you go down this road I've got loads of PIC code for driving them.... I've had them working on 16f723 (Their own demoboard), a 16f887, many 16f88's, there are threads on here with my with code cut-and-pasted but I amhappy to help program them if you need any help at all....

**broken link removed**
Neal

---------- Post added at 07:57 ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 ----------

I dont want so suggest a particular supplier but I have had very good dealings with SURE kit......

---------- Post added at 08:01 ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 ----------

Don't offer to provide help in private. This is an open forum and any help should be provided here so that other members can benefit too. Consider this a warning. [alexan_e]

Aimed at me?

Aimed at me?

No, this was written in the post made by arun_9998 and is related to the content of his post.

Alex

Hi
I'm putting together a scrolling sign using the 0832 boards (2) and the driver board from Sure Elec. for a local charity. I realized it wouldn't retain a message, then I read your post. I would appreciate any help you can offer in building a driver/memory board.

Thanks
Jerry

please help me i want led dot matrix message display using 89c51 circuit diagram with program
please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back