Status
Not open for further replies.

Prashantakerkar

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is it possible to control the different lights colors generated by the Bicycle dynamo ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hi,

how can a bicyle dynamo generate colors?

Again a very vage question.

Klaus

Thanks.

I mean the different Led colors in the bicycle dynamo. Can it be controlled?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

My bicycle dynamo has no LEDs at all. The front light uses a white LED and the rear light red LEDs. Which light colors do you want to control?

Thanks.

I mean can the Bicycle Dynamo be designed and constructed having different Led colors?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Please be more precise. As already mentioned, the dynamo doesn't involve LEDs or any kind of control. It's just an AC generator. The on-off switch, rectifier, current regulator are usually are usually inside the front light.

You can think about a front light using colored LEDs, consider however that the design must comply with official regulations. I guess colored front lights, or back light colors other than red won't be permitted.

Thank you.

Exactly, I want different LEDs colors viz Green,Blue, Yellow,Orange,White and not only red driven by the Dynamo.

Can this be achieved?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Using my vast technical expertise on the subject:
Prashantakerkar: You need a green dynamo to generate the green electricity for the green LED, A blue dynamo to generate blue electricity for the blue LED, a yellow dynamo to generate yellow electricity for the yellow LED and a red dynamo to generate red electricity for the red LED. The white one needs lots of dynamos so you can mix the colors to obtain white.

Or did I miss something?

Brian.

Reactions: KlausST

KlausST

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…