Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BGA Repair/Rework Machine Which brand is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lguancho

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bga machine price

Hi, all. A group of friend of mine and myself are thinking of starting a PCB Assembly business in our country. We aim to provide BGA mounting / repair services, together with manual mounting services of other IC types (TSSOP, SOIC etc) and passive components down to 0402 size. I need some advice on the following BGA rework machines:

[a] Weller WQB3000
PACE TF 3000
[c] MARTIN Expert 0.9XL

Could you advise us whether they are reliable / value for money, if you have used the machines before.

If you are using a different machine, care to share your machine info also?

Also, do you have any contact for refurbished machines' distributors which provide good services & support?

Warmest Regards

lguancho

AceM

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
BGA rework machine that features USA/ EU components and customizing options. All base units will include Elstein heaters, Fotek relays and Omega thermocouples. You may upgrade to Opto22 SSRs. You can also choose 2 zone or 3 zone functionality with the latter featuring an Omega PID controller. With the 3 zone IR units you have the selection of the bottom zone being in set point operation or profile based operation. The top zone is always profile base and the preheat zone is always set point operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.