Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

best training course on microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepillo

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Where can I take a well-known training course on microcontrollers (8051, pic, avr, arm...) that may lead me to get a job as a hardware designer? (in Europe)

Beginner's tutorials for microchip's PIC proccesors :
**broken link removed**

pepillo

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Many thanks you all, but I am looking for training courses. I have already studied 8051 and PIC at university (msee), but I think an employer won't consider me very skillful just with that knowledge.
Is there any training course that can lead me to get a job on this field sooner?

pepillo said:
Where can I take a well-known training course on microcontrollers (8051, pic, avr, arm...) that may lead me to get a job as a hardware designer? (in Europe)

If you want to study yourself, there're a number of course notes of embedded system design over the internet, just googling.

I dont know about european labor market for this kind of jobs but it's better if you equip yourself with basic knowledge and skill!

this is just one of them for exemple,
**broken link removed**

pepillo

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.