Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best tools for AMS design

Status
Not open for further replies.
evercad adit-vpi

The best tools for AMS design are in the Mentor Graphics package named Advance MS.
It combine the best digital simulator Modelsim and one of the best analog simulator ELDO in a langage neutral single kernel AMS simulator.
The langage used are verilog+verilogams+systemverilog+vhdl+vhdlams+systemC+C+SPICE+matlab/simulink
It provide also a fast-spice engine called Mach-TA.
You can also HSIM as an external simulator in this environnment.

If you were looking for the best with no regard on the price than you have what you wanted
https://www.mentor.com/products/ic_nanometer_design/simulation/advance_ms/upload/ADMS_Datasheet.pdf

adit site:edaboard.com

would anyone help me getting started with mentor's advance MS ??
I've been working with mentors tools for a while, but this one seems to be very different.
thanks guys.

+cadence +verilog ams +getting started

Would anyone help me getting started with the MENTOR ADMS simulation, please? Or are there any courses can help me? Or some resource introduce it?

Thank you!
Best regards!

incremental compilation analog simulation

planning for M.Tech project uisng Mentor graphics system vision. is it standard one...? what is the status of the same in industrial field...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back