Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best tool for EM simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandr22061986

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

What is the best tool for electromagnetic simulation in particular for modeling defected ground structure (DGS)?

Take a look at FDTD method and Neural Networks.
**broken link removed**

Maybe this article can help you ;)

alexandr22061986 said:
Hi

What is the best tool for electromagnetic simulation in particular for modeling defected ground structure (DGS)?

HFSS and IE3D are very good software in defected ground structure.

My first response is the best tool is the simulator you have and know how to operate.

There is a quote: When you have a nail every tool looks like a hammer.

My idea is to not get too hung up over the simulator choice as there are many that can be used to study any particular problem. Some are faster, others are more accurate, others are within your budget. There are many characteristics to consider and the answer is not clear cut.

I have been able to use HFSS to solve a wide range of antenna problems. Is it the best, who knows? It is the first one I try to use.

hi , you can use the ads soft ware for your em simulation it will help you ,and also hfss software by ansoft is also good for this in 3-d view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back