Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best PCB Cleaning solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameo_2007

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb cleaning solution

Hi

I have a master board for a microcomputer which has got a processor,Ram,Rom etc and other peripheral components assembled here.
It was assembled here in our in-house R&D.But the board does not look stable.say,sometimes the display hungs etc..I doubt whether teh board is not cleaned properly.Any chances of that?
If so which is the best pcb cleaing soulution to be used for such kind of sensitive boards?

Any clues??

Regards,
:)

circuit board cleaning solution

I am using isopropyl alcohol (IPA) for PCB cleaning, you may try it.

Atul

cleaning circuit boards with alcohol

No dear..I have been using the same thing.And i think its not suited for such very sensitive boards which is completely built with tiny smd components.I gives me drylook at some places and ttally I want a very good solution for that.

Rgards,

clean circuit board alcohol

haven't you just try cleaning of the dusts or sumting with a canned air? it works for me though..

cleaning pcb alcohol

Hi,
You must clean with Iso prophyl alchol and then you must wipe the board again with Tri chloro ethylene this will result in clean board do not use more tri chloro ethylene
ramesh

alcohol to clean pcb

as for me, I'm using non-combusting oil (non-flammable) for cleaning PCBs, alocohol may danage the coating of the board (which protects the copper traces from moisture from the environment)

alcohol for cleaning pcb

You may use Iso Propyl alcohol (IPA) for cleaning the PCB. Bur make sure wait till it evapoartes

clean pcb alcohol

Iso Propyl alcohol
Universally used for cleaning PCB. It is also used to clean LP records to present day cd & DVD's.

pcb cleaning alcohol

use isopropyl alcohol, that is really nice for cleaning, first use with brush, clean that ,
next use IP with cotton cloth, it will clearly remove every dust, fingerprints etc... just try this

pcb cleaning with alcohol

I'm working in aerospatial circuits for years, we always use IPA (isopropylic alcohol) with a small but hard paint brush to remove flux and other stuff from the PCB. Then, we use compressed air to dry and blow away dirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back