Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

best language to programme windowsxp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexx

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone tell me which is the best language to program windows xp?

is it vb.........can we do anything with matlab....err i mean can we access windows memory in matlab environment/////////////?????????

hi can anyone suggest a tutorial or e-book which can give some basic or in depth knowledge for programming windows xp...

regards
mexx

For "normal" operation software development with beautiful GUI, I recommend VB. However, for "high load" software development with huge memory consumption, I recommend VC++.

Visual C++ for sure and then ready for questions at MSDN :)

No doubt C++.

I think you should determine your application. I can recommend the following cases:

1. If you want to have a good GUI and can make your front-end easily, I recommend VB or Borland Builder. The Borlan Builder is very good to develope a software, but it has a drawback. The biggest problem of it is related to the lack of compatibility with Windows, because of different corporations developed them.

2. If you want to develop an application as a professional programmer, you can use VC++. The biggest advantage of it is related to compatibility with Windows. Because both of them have developed by Microsoft Co.

hi can anyone suggest a tutorial or e-book which can give some basic or in depth knowledge for programming windows xp...

I have a compiled HTML help file entitled "Programming Windows with MFC". I it is not in the E-book upload of Electroda, i can put it there to access all people.

Regards,
KH

Delphi or Borland Builder. Such a cool tool.
Point and click, drag and drop.
A pleasure to use.

hi,
if u want to program any windows os, then vc++ is best and will hold in the long run,
if u want to learn windows programming in depth try "Windows Programming by charles petzold", this the first book any good windows programmer would prefer to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back