Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best Embedded consultancies in hyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeep_mudumba

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
I am graduate in ECE-2010 pass out(59%) & completed my 3 months training at CMC in embedded systems,are there any good consultancies which shows a job.

There is nothing called best or worst institutes... Everything is same.... They promise you a lot and give nothing......

Beware of any consultancy that tell 100% job guarentee..... You can ask them if they cannot get you job within the time they told... What will they do then???????

Its all your luck and fate

Only 2 ways....

either start in a small company or institutes where they do small or educational projects, for some time and gain some real time experience and then jump to bigger companies.
(thats how i started my career 10years back)

or

get some referal and attend the interview.

so please guide me the next step in my career...

Believe in yourself. Hunt for the job. That is the only Mantra.
Some get it first, some get it late.

Only thing is you should attain interviews advertised locally. and never believe in Consultancies promise you a Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back