Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best book to learn more about DSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmurali

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
digital signal processing nagoor kani

Can anyone tell me which books are good to learn about DSP? I took a few courses during my M.Sc 5 years ago and would like to refresh my memory and also gain more knowledge about DSP in general.
Thanks!

digital signal processing by nagoor kani

Are there any online tutorials on how to get started?

learn dsp

Hi,

Discrete-time signal processing by oppenheim and Schafer is the best source I have ever seen. There are other books (simple stuff) but since you are mastering in this area and need refresh your mind, I believe, that one covers all the theory behind it.

Regards

best book for dsp

Hi,
"Understanding Digital Signal Processing " by Richard Lyons is an excellent for learning fundamentas of DSP.
Also "Scientists and Engineer's Guide to DSP " by Streven Smith is also an excelent book. This book is available freely on the net , goto www.dspguide.com !!!!!

dsp nagoor kani

What about some practical DSP implementations?
If you are interested in, there are two good books bu Rulph Chassaign uploaded to the forum ("DSP Applications Using C and the TMS320C6x DSK"). They cover modern TI DSP implementations. Just search the upload section of the forum & analyse the TOCs.

dsp textbook author nagoor kani

radheshbhat said:
Hi,
"Understanding Digital Signal Processing " by Richard Lyons is an excellent for learning fundamentas of DSP.

Can you give me the link to this book please?

best book on digital signal processing

well wt i think .....digital signal processing by oppenheim is a very basic and good book

understanding dsp by richard lyons+download+pdf

master.ro said:
radheshbhat said:
Hi,

Can you give me the link to this book please?

Check out this thread

h**p://

- matt

best book digital signal processing

Using developers kit like bf533 is a good way to learn. it has a lot of examples.

ramesh babu dsp

Discrete-time signal processing by oppenheim and Schafer

dsp by nagoor kani

You can refer to "Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms, and Applications by John Proakis and Dimitris Manolakis" and "Shaum's outline of Digital Signal Processing by Monson H. Hayes"

digital signal processing ebook

DSP by Oppenheim n Schafer is the best ...

digital signal processing by nagoor kani to buy

DSP

by Nagoor Kani

digital signal processing by nagoor kani.

DSP BY VALLVRAJ OR RAMESH BABU.

digital signal processing ebook pdf+rameshbabu

unbound_snare said:
Discrete-time signal processing by oppenheim and Schafer
dear hv u soft form of this book

what is the best way to learn dsp?

Prabhakar S. Naidu "Modern Spectrum Analysis of Time Series" CRC Press

digital signal processing nagoorkani

i think DSP by nagoor kani gives basic

Status
Not open for further replies.