Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Benq M22A GSM GPRS wireless module

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrang

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
benq m22a

Hi, I am in the process of purchasing this modem... and ive been seeing some earlier posters saying theyve used this unit before. Looking at the AT commands.. i cant really see a simple sequence of instructions needed to authenticate and connect to a gprs network, like rogers wireless in canada. Does anyone whose used it have some tips or maybe some manuals that would show this? Doesnt have to be for rogers... but a general sequence of commands. Also a sequence to send a tcp ip packet over the gprs network. Thanks.. appreciate any help.

benq m23

:D
hai ,i have a BENQ M23 module ,and i want to test it for my thesis now,but i am not used it before and not have any information about it .so i need you help sincere !
could you send me some information and hardware circuit about BENQ M23 module ?thanks !!
my E_mail :xuxiucheng01@126.com

benq modules

hi i am usinb benq m23 and i am having a hard time interfacing the device..at first at sends ok then an ascii char f1h appears all the time.does anyone no what is the problem?thanks

benq module

Hi there,

this is maybe a off-topic post but I just want to inform you that BenQ Mobile is no longer alive... as a company.

Read this article titled 'BenQ Mobile bankruptcy official':
**broken link removed**

m23ggsm / gprs wireless module

It seems that BenQ is no longer there. The only distributor that I knew of "Honestar" in china seems to have removed the BenQ link from their website.

Anyone has any idea where I can get the M22 or M23 modules.

benq m22 sms

We have brought BenQ GSM/GPRS modules from Honestar, now the M22 has been discontinuous since Sep. last year, and the M23 running short in their stock, we have order M23 for testing over a month, and the 1st lot they have been received cannot give us even 2 pieces of the module.

We have ordered the M32 in last week (which is same as M22 with faster uplink), and use a adaptor PCB to make it have the same dimension and connector like M22, this is a conversion PCB for M32, Honestar's representative said they will provide the customer this conversion PCB if order the M32 module, but yesterday they said all those PCB was run out-of-stock, and cannot supply to us, so now I need to make the PCB by ourself.

I really have a bad experience with this company, last year our company has ordered 10 pieces M22 in Nov., they sent us the goods were all repaired old module, but they didn't mention this at the time we place the order, and even one of the module in those lot was faulty, after I discussed with their customer service, they told me that BenQ has already stop the M22 production in Sep., also they don't have new module in stock, I really can't imagine a company can do bussiness with their customer like this.

Now I work closely with this company to check the availability of the M23 module, once has update will post onto this site.

Thanks,

gsm benq m23

Thanks inmotec. I am having the same problem with M23. But when I looked at the M32 module, I like the foot-print better than M23. Because the M32 is smaller and does not require a connector. Luckily we did not have the M23 PCB in large quantity so now we are designing for the M32. I am only afraid that the same short supply problem should not occur with the M32. Has anyone from Honestar commented about the supply of M32.

benq m22

i had used TC35
which is preety good and details of AT commands are available on net freely for same.

m22 gsm module evaluation

What is the cost of TC35. Does it have TCP/IP built-in.

benq m22a

We have just get the quote from the PCB vendor, the conversion PCB for M32 to M22/M23 cost around USD 1.7 for 100pcs including 1st time setup and PCB testing. We have produced 100pcs and will get it ready on next week.

For the M32, Honestar's sales engineer said that they have sufficient stock for this module within 100pcs.

And the M23 supply will be stable after Mar. this year.

benq m22/m32

Does this mean that we will start getting the M23 again. It is not discontinued of phased out by BenQ. Because I thought BenQ stopped manufacturing M23 and it only manufactures M32 now.

m32g gsm

techie said:

Does this mean that we will start getting the M23 again. It is not discontinued of phased out by BenQ. Because I thought BenQ stopped manufacturing M23 and it only manufactures M32 now.

Yes, message came from Honestar, last Nov. they already announced M23 will be the replacement product for M22, but due to the bug in the new product, the manufacturer can't ship out the product at that time.

M23 is almost the same as M22 except with a faster downlink speed in GPRS (same as M32) and a battery backup battery interface.

benq m23 update software

I have just got the M23 module from the supplier today, function same as M22 and M32.

benq m32+price

Does it mean that Honestar has again started delivering M23 also.

benq m23

intially when conect to powersupply module read sms after 1 day it is not read sms and then i will call to benq module then it read sms
our comapny realted to tracker
my email address
mirfan168(at)hotmail.com
mirfan457(at)yahoo.com
Please help me

Added after 59 minutes:

intially when conect to powersupply module read sms after 1 day it is not read sms and then i will call to benq module then it read sms
our comapny realted to tracker
my email address
mirfan168(at)hotmail.com
mirfan457(at)yahoo.com
Please help me

benq m22 module

Dear All
i have Beq m32G module in 1000 pc
our comapny is largest tracking company in Pakistan,our comapny want to send GPS data through GPRS, but i am not understan what can i do
APN =Connect.mobilinkworld.com
Receive server IP=202.133.69.57
Receive server Port=6669
Pls send complete information and AT command
Ali

mirfan168@hotmail.com
mirfan457@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor