Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

being a good communicator is essential

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I need your advice. As you know being a good communicator is essential for every job these days. What is unfortunate is that in many
universities little importance is given to cultivate skills in the students which make them good communicator. This is more true of the area where I live. I have seen many students who have degrees but they are not good at communication. I, myself, am also not a good communicator. I'm sure many of them would be good in their respective technological fields. But a poor communicator person is like a computer which can be helpful but don't know how to express itself. And further one shouldn't blame them for being a bad communicator. The
problem is multi-dimensional. Some of them come from backgrounds which don't give them much opportunity to improve themselves 'culturally'.

Please also have a look here.

What can I do to make myself a good communicator? Are there any books which can recommend? Please help me. Thanks.

Regards
PG

EDIT: If you find that this thread doesn't fit in this section, then please move it to your desired section. Thank you. Actually this question came into my mind after I had read a piece, which I have linked to as Google doc.

Last edited:

See if you can talk about anything in front of a full length mirror facing yourself..

If you can do it , then you are a good communicator... See if you speak fluently and can understand what you say in front of mirror...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back