Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beginner to intermediate electronic book recomandation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirVaan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
intermediate electronics book

hi

im a computer engineering student interested in electronics im looking for a book that from the beginning and end at an intermediate level that actually teaches why a certain circuit works (i.e why a resister is used between to IC pins and why is it important to the operation of the circuit) rather than just giving bunch of circuit semantics to implement (i could implement them but i get no sound knowledge how it works and why).

so is there any good books that shows me the why factor so after reading the book i can come up with my own simple to intermediate circuit (e.g. build a simple FM radio by my own rather than looking at a semantic and just doing it more or less blindly)

thank you

Hi all,

Talking of Grob ("Basic Electronics") there is no doubt that it is elaborate, self-consistent and authoritative. Whereas one really has to spend quite some time to go through that "fat" (i mean voluminous) a book. If one is prepared to spend that quota of time....just nothing like that...!!!!

All the best
Sai

Electronic Principles by Malvino is good one

Try electronics book by Boylestad . Good book.

art of electronics

A good book for beginner

Electronic Circuit analysis and Design -----Neamen

Electronic Principles by Millman Halkias

Status
Not open for further replies.