Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beginner Question in Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeleC

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Guys
I have good experience in uC but not in wireless systems
I want to make a project that connect about 10 to 20 uC boards to a single master uC and exchange data between the slaves and the master for around 50 meters distance between them.
what is the best way to connect and trnasfer data between such things
is there some already finished cheap transmiters and reciever in the market that can directly connect to microcontrollers or its better to do it by my self
Please need any links or helps on how to design such systems.
Thank you

I used some of the Chipcon IC's (CC1000) a while back and they are simple to use yet powerfull (16level FIFO, CRC, Manchester, Whitening etc. are standard features) and I got ranges of 100m+ Indoors with LOS, without approx 75m

Cheers
Slayer

Is it possible to achieve a multi slave communicatin gwith one master with such chips or they r point to point chip and what kind of protocol to use?

ZeleC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back