Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

beginner in LayoutPlus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanna

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lm78l OrCAD

Hi ,
I am done with my orcad Capture and I don't know how I can find footprint for my Voltage regulator. it is a LM78L05c. How I can find the right footprint for my regulator? Between regulators feet is a distance of .05 inch.
How I can find it in layoutPlus library?

Thanks a lot
Sanna

if u are unable to find the foot print then try generating the foot print using library manager i think that will help in saving the time for searching the foot prints the details of the dimension will be in the datasheet.

hi,
The regulator I am using is LM78L and it has 8 pins, IC.SO-8 Plastic (M)
(Narrow Body).

thanks for all help

Added after 1 minutes:

here is data link

**broken link removed**

sanna said:
The regulator I am using is LM78L and it has 8 pins, IC.SO-8 Plastic (M) (Narrow Body).

The footprint is in the SOG library, it's called SOG.050/8/WG.244/L.225 . If you want to take a look at it, go to the library manager. OrCAD layout -> tools (menu) -> library manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back