Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

beginner designing robots

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojokatada

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody as you see the title of this post can guess what level of knowledge i am.

i have browse some forums of this website mostly are expert in electronics so i would like to ask anybody could help me. iwant to make a robot that will detect the PIR sensor and moving according to it detected.

i am target microchip pic16f84a since it it is an 8 bit mcu, and i have some knowledge about its.

i would use two dc motor and l293 as the motor drive for the circuit.
using picbasic to program the mcu.

any suggestion help are welcome

Start from searching this forum for "robot". You will find some very interesting posts on this subject..

Hi,

Another way to do this is using servos, of course they have to be modified for full rotation.

You have a lot of information on the net. (pic16f84 servo robot).

yes i want to use dc motor because it is the cheapest motor and available in my place. i am search hitec hs3311 servo but it not sale in my place

DC motor, there's no feedback. you need optical feedback to know how far the robot's moving.

otherwise, use stepper motor.

Downlod robots E-books in E-books upload/download forum : ;-)

I downloaded all E-Books about robots, they are very useful for beginers ;-)

Regards,

Manu

hi manu

i try to scan the link you gave but can't find the ebook about beginner design robots
could you specify the link

appreciated

I M A G I N A T I O N !
I N V E N T I O N!

hi,
you can also try lego robots to experiment, and once u r thorough with it u may design your own! studying kinematics and then building a robot is not the easiest path to follow.First get yourself familiarized with small systems,replicate them and build your own.
pimr

hi
appreciate for the guilding information hope i could build a simple one

Status
Not open for further replies.