Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

battery charger and monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

paolov

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
i'm an italian student of Electronics Engeneering and i need your help to go on with my degree thesis.
I have to realize a control interface for home appliances; the project i'm working at is a powerline modem. I need your help to realize the power supply block. The power supply should be embedded in my system; this power supply should provide power to all the system. It has got a battery inside and i have to check the power stored by that battery with a microcontroller. if that power is not enough to run all the system, i have to charge it connecting the battery management system to the powerline.
Can you help me to create a schematic design??Thank you very much for your advices.

Status
Not open for further replies.