Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basics of Capacitor ,Inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarbe

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
inductor basics

I am pursuing my engineering ,I dont understand what really happens within inductor and a capacitor.Plz suggest me any links or explain

basics of capacitor

your question is not so obvious

basics of capacitors

When the capacitor is placed across an ac supply, it takes a current that leads the voltage by 90 deg. The power factor is zero, while the reactive factor is 1.
when an inductor is placed across an ac supply, it takes a current that lags the voltage by 90 deg. the power factor is also zero, and the reactive factor is 1.

capacitor inductor tutorial

Study Electronics circuits by millman and hakies. it give alll details about electronics

basics of inductor

the current flows through the capacitor average zero, inductance voltage average zero

basic on an inductor

Try Sucess in electronic it's a good little book.

inductors basics

try principle of electronics by V.K.Mehata

or try to get the details from some basics tutorials

Popatlal

basics of capacitors and inductors

kumarbe said:
I am pursuing my engineering ,I dont understand what really happens within inductor and a capacitor.Plz suggest me any links or explain

Here is a good link with lots of tutorials. Scroll down the page to the 'Tutorial Section'...

**broken link removed**

basics about capacitor

Inductor allows dc whereas capacitor does not allow dc and a lot more differences u can refer to Principles of Electronics by V.K.Mehta for basic understaning or refer to following site where u can gain a lot
**broken link removed**

capacitors basics

hey

this site is payable..its not free

Popatlal

basics of capacitor wikipedia

hi,

simply speaking , both store charges , the difference is that inductor store charges in form of magnetic feild(flux) , but capacitor in electric feild ( charges )

then only comes that it allows only ac ( as inductor is a coil alternating flux is created so its ac) while capacitor is like two plates ( if one plate gets +ve charge the other naturally gets -ve charge by electromagnetic induction , so dc is allowed

you can note that if inductor is present in a circuit , the source is alternating. but if it is capacitor or resistor dc source is used...

basics of inductors

try network analysis by Van Valken..............
very nice bookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....

basics of inductor,capacitor

make some samples and test the parameter

capacitor inductor circuit

to understand the basic operations of capacitor and inductor u should have clear ideas of currents, voltage, ohms lawa concepts. fo r that u have to read 12th standard books on physics. i think 'fundamentals of physics' resnik, haliday is the best one to understand

basics working of inductor

K.Y Tang is kind of book that will tell u how these elements works.

basics of capacitor and inductor

u follow the following book

network analysis by van valkenberg

capacitor basics

first of all you shoud clear your ideas about current voltage

inductor capacitor inductor circuit

read grob,bernard basic electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.