Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Basic switches question

Status
Not open for further replies.

prmurthy

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone

Can somebody give some idea on the following.

1. I need a deisgn idea or component to be used for digital switch input with corresponding ouput.
2. The basic setup would like I have 4 push button switches(push to on) with 4 corresponding outputs. The outputs can be digital (1 or 0).
3. If I press switch number 1 then only output number 1 should be on and rest should be off and if I press switch 4 then previous output number 1 and other outputs should be off and only output number 4 should be on. There is no specific order of pressing these swtiches any switch can be pressed at any time. Something like latching and de-latching has be to done here.

Any ideas with CMOS would be of great help.

Thank you

The question s not quite clear...........it looks like a simple digital logic............AND gate or something with one input '1' and other as input push button........Plz explain the question once again......

Hi Everyone,

I got thing working with counter and Flip-flop.

Thanks to all once again

Status
Not open for further replies.