Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic but Concise Electronics Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am an engineer and work as an electronics designer. Quite often some of my friends, who do not work in this industry, ask me questions about basic electronics. Lately, I am realising that people want to understand more and more low-level concepts about electronics. Somehow I feel that people really want to know how electronics stuff work, without knowing all the theory, but understanding the fundamentals. However, I think most texts on the topic are either too basic or too complex for most of the people.

For that reason I wrote a text, that I think can solve that purpose: basic but helpful to understand the main low-level concepts. I share it here:

https://electroagenda.com/en/a-summary-of-electronics/

I believe it can be helpful for some readers. Hope it is not too basic for this forum. In any case, I am really interested in hearing your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.