Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Base-Station Cooperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinistro

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all. I'd like some material related to Base-Station Cooperation for Inter-cell Interference Cancellation. If somebody has any material (books, articles ...) related to this subject, please send me.

Thanks.

There are a lot of papers on this topic (with a bias to information-theoretical perspective here):

the work started by
[1]
S. Hanly and P. Whiting, “Information-theoretic capacity of multi-receiver
networks,” Telecommun. Syst., vol. 1, pp. 1–42, 1993.

[2]
A. D. Wyner, “Shannon-theoretic approach to a Gaussian cellular
multiple-access channel,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 40, no. 6, pp.
1713–1727, Nov. 1994.

and from then on, lots of researchers never tied of producing bunch of works (shamelessly) with minor change of assumption. For a good summary, see the references in a recent work.

O. Somekh, B.M. Zaidel and S. Shamai (Shitz), "Spectral Efficiency of Joint Multiple Cell-Site Processors for Randomly Spread DS-CDMA Systems," IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 2625-2637, July. 2007.

From a practical point of view, I believe the best industries do is to use two antenna in soft handover. For example, it is proposed for IS-95.

hi

there is a book that i seen on the eda book forum on the subject ... search for it .

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.