Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Band pass Filter design

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassim1

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I want to design micrstrip BPF to operate at 2.4 GHz with band-pass 300MHz.

Structure: hairpin band-pass filter.

Pls, can someone help how can i proceed ? not that, i wanted to designed it with caluculation expression not with ADS, or others softwares...

Many thanks
Nn

Thnk you alpuslo,

I have that book in pdf but i could not calculate the spacing S and how can i determine number of poles for Chebyshev prototype filter for example ?

I need the all expression formula to detrmine the parametres of Hair pin and coupled filter

Thank you in advance

N

Spacing is related with coupling coefficents. It is an iterative process to calculate optimum S.I don't know exact formula for it.Authors used computer optimization for designing hairpin bandpass filter.But there is practical solution that rhea recommends that u should keep resonator self-spacing 2 to 2.5 times larger than the mutual spacing.

Hi,
refer pls to my notice from ~13:25...

I think these book tells for you much over your solution/need...
K.

Thank you all, but till konw i did not understand to determine the silde factor of hair pin filter..

Could someone give me an expression or how to detrmine it ??

Thank you a lot

thank you mathuranathan,
i have in my possession the pdf that you provided me but still i did not find how can we determine the slide factor of Hair pin filter......

Thank you so much for helping me but still i did not find how to determine the slide factor ??

In advance, many thanks

N

hi...i want to modify my shape of filter using ads..but i dont know how to crop it..can anyone help me???as soon as possible....

Status
Not open for further replies.