Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Backing up CST MWS simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

svarun

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
In the warm company of God's most exquisite creati
Activity points
Hi all,
I have about 40 CST MWS simulations on my hard dosk. I want to backup. I have narrowed down on *.mod, *.bas and *.par files. I don't know what other files are critical. Can you please guide me ?

-svarun

Use: Macros / File / Make Archive

And if you don't want to backup the files from MWS, just use the macro once and you will see which files that are critical.

Hi svarun

If you don't need the results (Macros / File / Make Archive) and you need only the structure you can save only the mod and par files. They hold the entire project

PL

Hi Plasma,

I do not need the results. I am backing up only the mod and par files. The big question is how do I reproduce the directory structure ? They are so many levels deep ? Any idea how I can do it ( Sorry folks we are digressing a bit but I hope it will help many guys ). Yoo you know if you can make XCOPY do this ?

-svarun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back