Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[b]Programmer for KeeloQ devices[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remo

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
I'm looking for cheap device wich can program Hcs300 and hcs512 chips (KEELOQ by Microchip)
Thanks a lot for any help.

Your choice is Elnec Seeprog Programmer. You can find schematic and pcb in filemanager.

Best Regards.

Thanks for help. Seeprog can service only HCS3xx but Your answer is very helpful for me. Haven't You schematic because file manager is working?
Best wishes, remek.

Hi Remo,
You can use an evolution kit from Microchip-There is schematic and firmware in
h**p://www.microchip.com/1010/pline/tools/tech/index.htm
Best,

Highlander said:
Hi Remo,
You can use an evolution kit from Microchip-There is schematic and firmware in
h**p://www.microchip.com/1010/pline/tools/tech/index.htm
Best,
Yes, but for both of evaluation kit's programmed Pic is needed.
I think best resolve is Microchip's PicProgV3, but I can't find schematic, original is too expensive for me. Anyway thanks for help.
Best Regards, Remek. :wink:

Hi,Remo.
If you have any programmator for PIC17 you can find firmware on Microchip CD or web site.
Regards

dima57 said:
Hi,Remo.
If you have any programmator for PIC17 you can find firmware on Microchip CD or web site.
Regards
Could You write me a link to this firmwar?
Thanks, Remo.

Hi Remo,
After instalation of Evaluation kit softw. you will find on HCS_Eval dir file named Evfmwr24.hex - its your frmw.
Best,

Highlander said:
Hi Remo,
After instalation of Evaluation kit softw. you will find on HCS_Eval dir file named Evfmwr24.hex - its your frmw.
Best,
Is this soft which should be put to PIC17xx of KeeloQ Evaluation Board right?

:eek: Do you have .pcb for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back