Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AWR/VSS radar design help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraday7

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
i have designed a pulsed radar signal generator in VSS and i can see the signal in spectrum but i want to see
the signal in time domain and when i used the default parameters of the VSS's graph the signal can be seen in the time
domain but when the time axis was changed to the larger time values the signal lost in the graph. I understood that
I need help about using time domain graph.
If anyone know something about time domain graph in VSS please help me?

It sounds as though the scaler variables took too big a jump.

You had one graph which stretched your data across the viewing screen. It worked.

Then you switched to the larger time values. It scaled your data to a tiny range of pixels.

Is that what happened?

Can you adjust the scaling values so as to accommodate your data? This would let you experiment so that your graph fills the available screen area.

hello,
i have designed a pulsed radar signal generator in VSS and i can see the signal in spectrum but i want to see
the signal in time domain and when i used the default parameters of the VSS's graph the signal can be seen in the time
domain but when the time axis was changed to the larger time values the signal lost in the graph. I understood that
I need help about using time domain graph.
If anyone know something about time domain graph in VSS please help me?

Hello,

Upload your AWR VSS file (*.emp) will try to help...

---manju---

hello again,

I am sorry for my late answer to your reply.
I attached my *.emp file here and i have one more question to you.
You will see that in the graphs especially "Receiver_Output" graph there are too many mixer spurs
and i want to suppress those mixer spurs, but i could not. Can you help me to suppress those mixer spurs?

Thank you for all your helps...

İlter

Attachments

• radar_receiver(help).rar
    14.1 KB · Views: 139
Hello Ilter,

See the modified VSS file, it is much better especially the "Receiver_output 1" graph....
I just changed the Order of the filter implementations....

---manju---

Attachments

• Pulse_Shaped_14_12_2011(denemeler)_M.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 86

Thank you Manju for your help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back