Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AWR MWO Simulation of 433.92MHz Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logoth

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am new at MW design and as an electronic based beginning, i wanted to design a 433.92 MHz Transmitter by using SAW resonator (Epcos R727) and an RF transistor (BFR92P)...

I used Gummel Poon model BJT on AWR MWO and changed the required parameters according to BFR92P's datasheet.
I also created the equivalent circuit of R727, again based on what is told in its datasheet.
Finally I created the main circuit. Except the antenna, I used a 45nH Inductor instead of it just to run simulator and observe the output and wave model.

I apply 3V as Vcc. But here is the problem... I apply different specific DC voltages to DATA but there is no AC at the output node (antenna).

Maybe I am doing something wrong about frequency/time sweep.

I tested BFR92P's package form and it gave me realistic results.
But could not create a resonance on SAW resonator. ((important! : I might not be able to do the correct thing, please advise if i am doing this part wrong while everything else is right, the analyze i do might be wrong... i use non-linear-->Vtime))
This might be due to my lack of knowledge but i'll be glad if you can help.

Thanks a lot.

Edit: I added the circuits i created in MWO too to be more clear.

Hello Logoth,

attach your MWO file (*.emp) so that it will be easy for us to see the complete setup & measurements to help you...

---manju---

Hello

Thank you for the reply.

I attached the rar of the .emp file

thanks.

Logoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back